Fubaby Fast eBay Listings provides additional shortcodes and widgets to present eBay auctions and items in your pages and posts.
- Display single or listings of eBay items
- Display eBay RSS feeds
- Present in multiple columns and/or rows
- Slideshow presentation, auto or manual progression.
- Dynamic widget to show eBay items relevant to current page
- Search for items from any given seller
- Search by keywords
- Filter results by category or price range
- Tailor number of results to display
- Items are shown with thumbnail, size customisable
- Full items details can be shown: price, end date, BIN etc
- In built caching to prevent unnecessary page load delays
A key feature of Fubaby Fast eBay Listings is the ability to utilise the eBay Partner Network to earn commission on click throughs from the listings to eBay. A great way to monetise your site, whether you present your own items on eBay or others. This free version of this plugin will redirect 50% of clicks to earn the developers commission, supporting and maintaining this plugin.
You can download this plugin from the WordPress.org site here.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/fastebaylistingsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the ‘Settings->Fast eBay Listings’ screen to configure the plugin
The shortcodes you use in your posts or pages are:
fu_ebay_search – Display items from a custom search
fu_ebay_rss – Display items from an RSS feed
fu_ebay_item – Display a single item
Fast eBay Listings supplies a number of widgets to display eBay items, perfect for promoting items in your site margins and footer. These widgets can display an eBay RSS feed, your own search results or a dynamic search based on the current page or post.
All widgets can be customised to present items in a column, row or grid of any size, with pictures of any size and with the option of a manual or automated slideshow.